If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, Africa's Talking and Vonage might be your best options. So, which is better: Africa's Talking or Vonage? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Africa's Talking and Vonage, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Africa's Talking is a company that offers powerful mobile communication APIs for sending push notifications, SMS messaging and voice messages to Africa. The founders of the company are Nigerian developers, who were looking for a way to send SMS messages to African countries at a lower cost than other companies.
- The cost is relatively affordable.
- The delivery of your messages is guaranteed, and it breaks through the “Do not disturb” feature.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- The services are restricted to African countries.
When To Use
- If you're a developer or brand looking to implement scalable SMS, USSD, Voice, Airtime, and Payments APIs seamlessly, use Africa's Talking.
Vonage provides a simple, powerful and cost-effective way to deliver voice and SMS messages. Vonage offers a wide variety of APIs that can be used to send text messages in bulk. They have an API for sending SMS messages in bulk, an API for sending SMS notifications, and more. Vonage is a great choice for businesses who want to save on costs and time spent on managing their messaging channels.
- It's relatively easy to set up.
- It's omnichannel
- It is mobile and web-friendly.
- It's quite expensive.
- Customer support is slow and sometimes unresponsive.
- Canceling the service on Vonage is stressful and takes a lot of time.
When To Use
- Vonage is suitable for sales personnel, comms agents, or general brand owners who want to disseminate information across multiple channels with their users.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Africa's Talking vs Vonage. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).