If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Airship and AWS SNS might be your best options. So, which is better: Airship or AWS SNS? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Airship and AWS SNS, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Airship is a push notification service that enables you to send notifications to your users from anywhere. You can use Airship to send push notifications to all the major platforms, including iOS, Android, Web and Windows. It provides a variety of features such as A/B testing and segmentation.
- It is user-friendly.
- You have access to a supportive customer service team.
- The documentation is properly curated.
- It's quite challenging to set up.
- It's not cost-effective for smaller businesses.
- The UI for the analytics section is quite confusing.
When To Use
- If you're looking to deliver mobile notifications swiftly to a large audience, Airship works well.
Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is a web service that enables developers to send notifications from the cloud to mobile devices. Developers can use this service to send messages, images, and videos to their customers. Amazon SNS provides two types of push notifications: topic-based push notifications and device-based push notifications. Topic-based push notifications are delivered to all subscribers who have subscribed to the same topic. Device-based push notifications are delivered only to subscribers who have installed your app on their devices and enabled notification settings for your app.
- It is handy for sending and managing notifications.
- You can access daily reports.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- It has poor documentation.
- Setup is quite complex and challenging.
- Debugging errors could be difficult.
When To Use
- If you have a large contact base, Amazon SNS is a great option for sending notifications and messages.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Airship vs AWS SNS. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).