If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, AWS SNS and Sinch might be your best options. So, which is better: AWS SNS or Sinch? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of AWS SNS and Sinch, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Amazon SNS is a service that enables developers to send SMS notifications. Developers can send messages to any phone, including Android and iPhone devices, and users can opt-in or opt-out of receiving messages from the developer.
- It is handy for sending and managing notifications.
- You can access daily reports.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- It has poor documentation.
- Setup is quite complex and challenging.
- Debugging errors could be difficult.
When To Use
- If you have a large contact base, Amazon SNS is a great option for sending notifications and messages.
Sinch is a mobile messaging company that provides an API to send and receive messages, voice calls, and video calls.
- Sinch's Conversation API allows you to connect to multiple communication channels to reach all your customers.
- It has a vast geographical reach.
- Setup is smooth with good documentation and a walk-through by and with the support team.
- The cost is relatively high compared to other notification providers.
- Configuration could be challenging for people without programming skills.
When To Use
- If you need a conversation platform to help your customer journey and for interaction with both SMS and voice, Sinch works just right.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about AWS SNS vs Sinch. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).