If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Drift and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: Drift or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Drift and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Drift is a company that provides a platform for marketing automation. It provides its users with the ability to create personalized messages and send them to their contacts through text messages, emails, or push notifications.
- It is easy to set up.
- The reporting section is simple and clear.
- Setup and customization require little effort and time.
- The interface is intuitive.
- It is quite expensive.
- Updates are too frequent, so users don't get the maximum experience from recent features.
- It doesn't integrate with third-party software.
When To Use
- If you're looking to engage your website visitors in a personalized manner, use Drift.
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Drift vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).