If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Expo and OneSignal Push might be your best options. So, which is better: Expo or OneSignal Push? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Expo and OneSignal Push, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Expo Push Notifications allow you to send notifications from Expo straight to your users' inboxes on both iOS and Android devices. This means that no matter how many times they close or minimize your expo, they will still receive your message in their notification feed.
- Expo Push Notification service tool handles all the difficulties with native device information.
- It is easy to implement and use.
- The notification service only works when you build out your app on Expo.
When To Use
- If you're looking for a tool to take care of native device information and communication with APN (Apple Push Notification) and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging), Expo is a great tool for you.
OneSignal is a push notification service that allows developers to send notifications to their users. It is a cross-platform service that can be used for both iOS and Android apps. OneSignal has over 2 million active monthly users and over 1 billion push notifications sent per month.
- It is easy to integrate.
- Omnichannel support is available.
- You have access to excellent documentation.
- Compared to other alternatives, it's quite pricey.
- Support is only available in English.
- Monitoring performance might be challenging the first few times.
When To Use
- To send millions of push notifications and messages to your users reliably, use OneSignal.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Expo vs OneSignal Push. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).