If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Expo and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: Expo or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Expo and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Expo Push Notifications allow you to send notifications from Expo straight to your users' inboxes on both iOS and Android devices. This means that no matter how many times they close or minimize your expo, they will still receive your message in their notification feed.
- Expo Push Notification service tool handles all the difficulties with native device information.
- It is easy to implement and use.
- The notification service only works when you build out your app on Expo.
When To Use
- If you're looking for a tool to take care of native device information and communication with APN (Apple Push Notification) and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging), Expo is a great tool for you.
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Expo vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).