If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Firebase FCM and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: Firebase FCM or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Firebase FCM and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is a cross-platform messaging solution that lets you send messages to your app users on Android, iOS, and the web. It inherits the power of Firebase Authentication and FCM's rich targeting features give you control over who receives your messages and when. You can target specific devices, app versions, user segments, or even arbitrary groups of devices using tags.
- It's free for a small client base.
- It's easy to integrate.
- Top-notch documentation is available.
- Its pricing is high for a large client base.
- The layout could be challenging to understand initially.
- Integration with multiple services could prove complex.
When To Use
- If you're a developer looking to send multiple messages reliably and save money, FCM is perfect for you.
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Firebase FCM vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).