If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, MagicBell and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: MagicBell or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of MagicBell and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
MagicBell is a notifications platform that enables brands to send push notifications to their customers on any device. It's a simple, fast and affordable way for businesses of all sizes to engage with their customers in real-time. It can be used for marketing campaigns, customer support, or simply as a reminder service.
- Setting up is a quick process.
- It is easy to use.
- You have access to detailed analytics.
When To Use
- Looking for a service that lets you send notifications in real-time? Use MagicBell
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about MagicBell vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).