If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, OPS Genie and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: OPS Genie or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of OPS Genie and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Opsgenie is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides IT monitoring and alerting. Opsgenie offers push notifications for iPhone and Android devices. When an incident is triggered, Opsgenie sends a push notification to the appropriate team member's mobile device. Push notifications are a great way to get real-time updates on incidents. They're fast, reliable, and provide an extra layer of security by notifying team members immediately when something goes wrong.
- It has a lot of seamless integrations with both Atlassian and non-Atlassian products.
- Configurable notifications and alerts make communication easier and faster for teams.
- It has responsive customer support.
- Reviews from G2 show the UI design is not really appealing.
- Alerts persist after a while sometimes even when the purpose has been served.
When To Use
- If you're looking for a reliable alerting system, Opsgenie works perfectly.
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about OPS Genie vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).