If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, OPS Genie and Splunk On-Call might be your best options. So, which is better: OPS Genie or Splunk On-Call? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of OPS Genie and Splunk On-Call, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Opsgenie is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides IT monitoring and alerting. Opsgenie offers push notifications for iPhone and Android devices. When an incident is triggered, Opsgenie sends a push notification to the appropriate team member's mobile device. Push notifications are a great way to get real-time updates on incidents. They're fast, reliable, and provide an extra layer of security by notifying team members immediately when something goes wrong.
- It has a lot of seamless integrations with both Atlassian and non-Atlassian products.
- Configurable notifications and alerts make communication easier and faster for teams.
- It has responsive customer support.
- Reviews from G2 show the UI design is not really appealing.
- Alerts persist after a while sometimes even when the purpose has been served.
When To Use
- If you're looking for a reliable alerting system, Opsgenie works perfectly.
Splunk is a software company that offers a variety of products for IT operations. They also offer a product called Splunk On-Call which is an app that sends push notifications to users when there is an incident or problem with the system. This app is designed to be used by IT professionals who are on call during night and weekend hours. The notifications will help them identify issues faster and take necessary actions before they become big problems.
- Splunk On-Call allows you to access and organize incident history in a timely manner.
- It is a reliable alerting and communication software.
- It has a great support team that's always available and willing to help.
- Reviews from TrustRadius show the UI can be complicated.
When To Use
- If you're looking for a quality incident management service for your team to encourage collaboration and quick responses to issues, use Splunk On-Call.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about OPS Genie vs Splunk On-Call. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).