What's Causing This Error
The three most possible causes are that you have not enabled click tracking, the URL is too long, so Mandrill has disabled click-tracking, or the clicks are recorded but not updated in real-time.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
- Verify whether click tracking is enabled.
- Login to the Mandrill account.
- Settings -> Sending defaults.
- Make sure your choice from the "Track Clicks" dropdown is something other than the "No click tracking" option.
- Even though the opens and clicks get tracked in real-time, the status updates may delay from a few minutes to a more extended period. For instance, this may happen due to the load on the system.