If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, Africa's Talking and Plivo might be your best options. So, which is better: Africa's Talking or Plivo? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Africa's Talking and Plivo, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Africa's Talking is a company that offers powerful mobile communication APIs for sending push notifications, SMS messaging and voice messages to Africa. The founders of the company are Nigerian developers, who were looking for a way to send SMS messages to African countries at a lower cost than other companies.
- The cost is relatively affordable.
- The delivery of your messages is guaranteed, and it breaks through the “Do not disturb” feature.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- The services are restricted to African countries.
When To Use
- If you're a developer or brand looking to implement scalable SMS, USSD, Voice, Airtime, and Payments APIs seamlessly, use Africa's Talking.
Plivo is a cloud-based API platform that enables developers to embed real-time communications into their applications. Plivo provides a RESTful API and SDKs for building voice, video, SMS, push notifications and other communications into web, mobile and IoT applications. Plivo was founded in 2011 with the goal of making it easier to build communications features into web applications.
- It is easy to set up.
- It has fantastic UI/UX.
- Customization is seamless.
- Sometimes, there is a lack of error messages.
- The documentation can be challenging to understand.
- Pricing is relatively higher than the alternatives.
When To Use
- When integrating SMS and call features into your applications, Plivo is a suitable product for you.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Africa's Talking vs Plivo. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).