If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, Africa's Talking and Sinch might be your best options. So, which is better: Africa's Talking or Sinch? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Africa's Talking and Sinch, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Africa's Talking is a company that offers powerful mobile communication APIs for sending push notifications, SMS messaging and voice messages to Africa. The founders of the company are Nigerian developers, who were looking for a way to send SMS messages to African countries at a lower cost than other companies.
- The cost is relatively affordable.
- The delivery of your messages is guaranteed, and it breaks through the “Do not disturb” feature.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- The services are restricted to African countries.
When To Use
- If you're a developer or brand looking to implement scalable SMS, USSD, Voice, Airtime, and Payments APIs seamlessly, use Africa's Talking.
Sinch is a mobile messaging company that provides an API to send and receive messages, voice calls, and video calls.
- Sinch's Conversation API allows you to connect to multiple communication channels to reach all your customers.
- It has a vast geographical reach.
- Setup is smooth with good documentation and a walk-through by and with the support team.
- The cost is relatively high compared to other notification providers.
- Configuration could be challenging for people without programming skills.
When To Use
- If you need a conversation platform to help your customer journey and for interaction with both SMS and voice, Sinch works just right.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Africa's Talking vs Sinch. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).