If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Airship and MagicBell might be your best options. So, which is better: Airship or MagicBell? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Airship and MagicBell, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
iOS, Android, Windows, Web are available and compatible with Cordova, Flutter, React Native, Titanium, Unity, and Xamarin
Ruby, Node, and Go
Has Courier.com Integration
Up to 1,000
Up to 10,000
Up to 100,000
Pros & Cons
Airship is a push notification service that enables you to send notifications to your users from anywhere. You can use Airship to send push notifications to all the major platforms, including iOS, Android, Web and Windows. It provides a variety of features such as A/B testing and segmentation.
- It is user-friendly.
- You have access to a supportive customer service team.
- The documentation is properly curated.
- It's quite challenging to set up.
- It's not cost-effective for smaller businesses.
- The UI for the analytics section is quite confusing.
When To Use
- If you're looking to deliver mobile notifications swiftly to a large audience, Airship works well.
MagicBell is a notifications platform that enables brands to send push notifications to their customers on any device. It's a simple, fast and affordable way for businesses of all sizes to engage with their customers in real-time. It can be used for marketing campaigns, customer support, or simply as a reminder service.
- Setting up is a quick process.
- It is easy to use.
- You have access to detailed analytics.
When To Use
- Looking for a service that lets you send notifications in real-time? Use MagicBell
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Airship vs MagicBell. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).