If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Airship and PagerDuty might be your best options. So, which is better: Airship or PagerDuty? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Airship and PagerDuty, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
iOS, Android, Windows, Web are available and compatible with Cordova, Flutter, React Native, Titanium, Unity, and Xamarin
Has Courier.com Integration
Up to 1,000
Up to 10,000
Up to 100,000
Pros & Cons
Airship is a push notification service that enables you to send notifications to your users from anywhere. You can use Airship to send push notifications to all the major platforms, including iOS, Android, Web and Windows. It provides a variety of features such as A/B testing and segmentation.
- It is user-friendly.
- You have access to a supportive customer service team.
- The documentation is properly curated.
- It's quite challenging to set up.
- It's not cost-effective for smaller businesses.
- The UI for the analytics section is quite confusing.
When To Use
- If you're looking to deliver mobile notifications swiftly to a large audience, Airship works well.
PagerDuty is an IT management platform that helps organizations to monitor and manage their systems. With PagerDuty's push notifications, you can quickly see if an incident is happening and take the appropriate action. PagerDuty's push notifications are available on iOS and Android devices.
- It is developer-friendly and easy to use.
- Its automated escalation feature makes alerting efficient and effective.
- Scheduling while on-call is a tedious task.
- It is quite on the expensive side — more features come at higher prices.
When To Use
- If you need a real-time incident and on-call management solution, PagerDuty is your best option.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Airship vs PagerDuty. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).