If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, AWS SNS and Beamer might be your best options. So, which is better: AWS SNS or Beamer? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of AWS SNS and Beamer, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is a web service that enables developers to send notifications from the cloud to mobile devices. Developers can use this service to send messages, images, and videos to their customers. Amazon SNS provides two types of push notifications: topic-based push notifications and device-based push notifications. Topic-based push notifications are delivered to all subscribers who have subscribed to the same topic. Device-based push notifications are delivered only to subscribers who have installed your app on their devices and enabled notification settings for your app.
- It is handy for sending and managing notifications.
- You can access daily reports.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- It has poor documentation.
- Setup is quite complex and challenging.
- Debugging errors could be difficult.
When To Use
- If you have a large contact base, Amazon SNS is a great option for sending notifications and messages.
Beamer is a smart and easy-to-use notification center and changelog that will help you announce important news, latest products, special offers and more.
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- It has a superb support team.
- It has faster updates for customer use.
- Notification options are limited to push notifications alone.
- The cost is quite high.
- Reviews from Trustpilot show it works for only a specified period of time.
When To Use
- When there is a need to get information through to customers and boost content, Beamer is the go-to software.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about AWS SNS vs Beamer. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).