If you're looking for a reliable SMS service, Plivo and Sinch might be your best options. So, which is better: Plivo or Sinch? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Plivo and Sinch, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Plivo is a cloud-based API platform that enables developers to embed real-time communications into their applications. Plivo provides a RESTful API and SDKs for building voice, video, SMS, push notifications and other communications into web, mobile and IoT applications. Plivo was founded in 2011 with the goal of making it easier to build communications features into web applications.
- It is easy to set up.
- It has fantastic UI/UX.
- Customization is seamless.
- Sometimes, there is a lack of error messages.
- The documentation can be challenging to understand.
- Pricing is relatively higher than the alternatives.
When To Use
- When integrating SMS and call features into your applications, Plivo is a suitable product for you.
Sinch is a mobile messaging company that provides an API to send and receive messages, voice calls, and video calls.
- Sinch's Conversation API allows you to connect to multiple communication channels to reach all your customers.
- It has a vast geographical reach.
- Setup is smooth with good documentation and a walk-through by and with the support team.
- The cost is relatively high compared to other notification providers.
- Configuration could be challenging for people without programming skills.
When To Use
- If you need a conversation platform to help your customer journey and for interaction with both SMS and voice, Sinch works just right.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Plivo vs Sinch. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which SMS provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).