If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Airship and Expo might be your best options. So, which is better: Airship or Expo? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Airship and Expo, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Airship is a push notification service that enables you to send notifications to your users from anywhere. You can use Airship to send push notifications to all the major platforms, including iOS, Android, Web and Windows. It provides a variety of features such as A/B testing and segmentation.
- It is user-friendly.
- You have access to a supportive customer service team.
- The documentation is properly curated.
- It's quite challenging to set up.
- It's not cost-effective for smaller businesses.
- The UI for the analytics section is quite confusing.
When To Use
- If you're looking to deliver mobile notifications swiftly to a large audience, Airship works well.
Expo Push Notifications allow you to send notifications from Expo straight to your users' inboxes on both iOS and Android devices. This means that no matter how many times they close or minimize your expo, they will still receive your message in their notification feed.
- Expo Push Notification service tool handles all the difficulties with native device information.
- It is easy to implement and use.
- The notification service only works when you build out your app on Expo.
When To Use
- If you're looking for a tool to take care of native device information and communication with APN (Apple Push Notification) and FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging), Expo is a great tool for you.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Airship vs Expo. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).