If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Beamer and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: Beamer or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Beamer and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Beamer is a smart and easy-to-use notification center and changelog that will help you announce important news, latest products, special offers and more.
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- It has a superb support team.
- It has faster updates for customer use.
- Notification options are limited to push notifications alone.
- The cost is quite high.
- Reviews from Trustpilot show it works for only a specified period of time.
When To Use
- When there is a need to get information through to customers and boost content, Beamer is the go-to software.
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Beamer vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (email@example.com).