If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, AWS SNS and Pushbullet might be your best options. So, which is better: AWS SNS or Pushbullet? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of AWS SNS and Pushbullet, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is a web service that enables developers to send notifications from the cloud to mobile devices. Developers can use this service to send messages, images, and videos to their customers. Amazon SNS provides two types of push notifications: topic-based push notifications and device-based push notifications. Topic-based push notifications are delivered to all subscribers who have subscribed to the same topic. Device-based push notifications are delivered only to subscribers who have installed your app on their devices and enabled notification settings for your app.
- It is handy for sending and managing notifications.
- You can access daily reports.
- It is easy to implement and integrate.
- It has poor documentation.
- Setup is quite complex and challenging.
- Debugging errors could be difficult.
When To Use
- If you have a large contact base, Amazon SNS is a great option for sending notifications and messages.
Pushbullet is a service that sends notifications from your phone to your computer and vice versa. The notifications can be sent in the form of text messages, emails, or even files.
- Pushbullet offers cross-device notification syncing.
- It is very easy to use, fast, and reliable.
- It has a messaging limit of 100 messages/month, which is really low.
- Some reviews from the Google Play store report bad customer service
When To Use
- If you're looking to sync SMS, notifications, and calls on computers and phones owned by the same person, Pushbullet is a suitable fit.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about AWS SNS vs Pushbullet. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).