Courier's Inbox is a powerful set of components that make it easy to add a modern inbox to your web or mobile application. With the Inbox, you can centralize all of your users' notifications and messages in one place, making it easy for them to stay on top of their communication with your app.
The Inbox is fully customizable, so you can tailor the look and feel of the Inbox to match your application's branding and style. You can also configure the Inbox to work alongside other messaging channels that you use, including email, SMS, push notifications, and more. For example, if you send a message to both Inbox and Email, if you open the email... the inbox message will be marked as read.
The Inbox includes a number of key features, such as:
- Message Lists: Fetches a list of messages
- Badge Counts: Users can quickly see how many new messages they have waiting for them.
- Filters: Filters can be used to create lists based on
from date, etc..
- Realtime updates: New messages and events are delivered to the inbox over our websocket infrastructure.
- Eventing: Users can trigger events such as
read/unread/archive. There are also analytical events such as
opened/deliveredto help understand how your users are using the inbox.
You can get started by installing Courier into your workspace here \
Overall, the Inbox is a powerful tool for any application that relies on messaging and notifications to communicate with users. With its modern design, powerful features, and customization options, the Inbox can help you take your user communication to the next level.