Courier Inbox is a set of APIs and SDKs that make it easy to add a modern notification inbox to your web or mobile application.
Inbox is available for web, iOS and Android applications and is fully customizable, so you can tailor the look and feel to match your app's branding and style.
You can configure Inbox to work alongside other messaging channels that you use, including email, SMS, push notifications and more. For example, if you send a notification to both the
Inbox supports common mobile use cases. For example, if you send a notification to both the
push channels your mobile users will receive an inbox message and a push notification.
Inbox includes a number of key features, such as:
- Sending notifications using a single, simple REST API.
- Supporting web, iOS and Android apps.
- Delivering notifications in realtime over our websocket infrastructure.
- Providing unread notification counts.
- Triggering events when notifications are delivered/opened and when users mark notifications as read.
Check out a live demo of Inbox for Web at: reactinappnotification.com.
The Legacy Courier Push Provider
- There is no plan to sunset the legacy Courier Push provider, but feature development has stopped.
- New features will only be built into the Courier Inbox provider.
- Customers who had the Courier Push provider configured prior to the launch of the Inbox channel will see both Push and Inbox providers.
- Customers can have a mix of Inbox and Push providers in their workspace without any problems.
- We encourage customers to build new notifications using the Courier Inbox provider moving forward.