If you're looking for a reliable push notification service, Airship and Beamer might be your best options. So, which is better: Airship or Beamer? This comparison guide will look at the pros and cons of Airship and Beamer, including pricing, features, customer reviews and more.
Pros & Cons
Airship is a push notification service that enables you to send notifications to your users from anywhere. You can use Airship to send push notifications to all the major platforms, including iOS, Android, Web and Windows. It provides a variety of features such as A/B testing and segmentation.
- It is user-friendly.
- You have access to a supportive customer service team.
- The documentation is properly curated.
- It's quite challenging to set up.
- It's not cost-effective for smaller businesses.
- The UI for the analytics section is quite confusing.
When To Use
- If you're looking to deliver mobile notifications swiftly to a large audience, Airship works well.
Beamer is a smart and easy-to-use notification center and changelog that will help you announce important news, latest products, special offers and more.
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- It has a superb support team.
- It has faster updates for customer use.
- Notification options are limited to push notifications alone.
- The cost is quite high.
- Reviews from Trustpilot show it works for only a specified period of time.
When To Use
- When there is a need to get information through to customers and boost content, Beamer is the go-to software.
Most Popular :
Most Funded :
Most Established :
Most Highly Rated :
Cheapest (Small Plan) :
Cheapest (Bigger Plan) :
We hope you enjoyed our guide about Airship vs Beamer. With this information, we hope that you can make an educated decision on which push notification provider is best for you. In case you need any more information on either of these two companies or need a personalized recommendation, please feel free to contact us anytime via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).