What's Causing This Error?
The HTTP retrieval failure, error 11200, occurs when an attempt to retrieve the content of a given URL fails. Several factors cause this error, including:
- The actual content is not matching with the Content-Type.
- The web server is temporarily unavailable.
- The web server is misconfigured.
- Network disruptions.
- The web server returns a 4xx or 5xx error to Twilio.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
There are multiple solutions you can use to try to solve this issue:
- Check whether the web server is responsive and up.
- Verify whether the URL host is not a private or local IP address.
- Determine the packet loss and ping times between the web server and
- If the URL refers to
.html files, confirm the web server allows HTTP POST requests to static resources.
- Confirm that the TwiML URL does not return a 4xx or 5xx error.