What's Causing This Error?
The error 20003 means "Permission Denied", indicating that you lack permission to access the requested resource. That is likely to happen:
- If you use the wrong combination of Auth Token and account SID.
- If attempted to access the master account with credentials of a sub-account.
- If attempted to access Live Account from Test credentials.
- If the API Key gets deleted.
- If the Auth Token gets deleted.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this issue, you can:
- Check whether JWT is used only with the API Key and not with the Auth Token.
- Verify that you are attempting to access the correct account.
- Verify that the account SID and Auth Token are accurate and valid.
- Check whether the account is active and not suspended.