Tenants and User/Tenant Membership is now generally available. While we call the feature tenants, it can be used for any group membership with users. Teams, workspaces, groups, roles, etc. Each tenant can have parent tenants as well.
Using tenants you can
- Create Tenant hierarchy and parent-child inheritance
- Override template and notification properties
- Store properties and metadata for a tenant
- Specify default preferences for a tenant that will be inherited to the user defaults
- Brand emails differently per tenant
Start using tenants them with our SDKs, REST, Segment.group(), or Rudderstack.group() events.